One of the ways I want to spend my Christmas is to wake up to amazing text that comes in every Christmas morning. Some people are truly thoughtful and wise. Asides giving out gifts, you can send a message of gratitude to your loved ones.
Our biggest mistake in life would be to take for granted everyone we should have held in high esteem. It’s not to late to send that text message, that love note, and that thoughtful gift.
I lost my friend before I even got the chance to do something wonderful or nice for him, and it broke me into different pieces. You truly can’t tell when it will be too late. Now is the best time to do the needful.
Everything you give thanks for multiples. Jesus broke the bread and gave God thanks, and we see how what wasn’t supposed to be enough became abundant. Gratitude is the key to expansion!
I know how tempting it is to sit and recollect how tough this year has been, but make it a choice to count your blessings in this season. Make it a choice to see Jesus in every experience, make it a decision to be grateful, and sing praises to God. Count your blessings and watch your life turn around.
THANK YOU QUOTES FOR FRIENDS
- But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “There are many things which I am thankful for in my life, and you are at the top of the list.” – Unknown
- “Not that life hasn’t been tough, but taking every step with you has been a lot easier.”_ Lima
- “A friend is someone who understands the dealings of God in your life, the different seasons, knows your past, but still believes in you.”
- Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” – Mencius
- God When|ValentineI know valentine is four days away, but a relationship takes more than four days to blossom— take your time. I know love is beautiful, but dating the right man/woman…
- How to overcome Masturbation| Deborah ObulorI am so honored to share my story here. When Lima told me I could write on the blog, I knew I just needed to share this story even though…
- 11 Red Flags To Avoid In A RelationshipHi, welcome to 2021. I’m sorry it took me so long to make a post, but I’m back stronger and ready to serve you better. Since it’s a new year…
- MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST | Ene GraceTomorrow is Christmas. It’s amazing how far we have come. I’ve thought about the right post for today but I decided it’s best for tomorrow. Today I will be sharing…
- A Heart of Gratitude |Christmas“At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have…
GRATITUDE QUOTES FOR PARENTS
- Mom and Dad, I don’t know what I would have done without you. Thank you!
- I have imagined my life up to this stage and you are my greatest inspiration.
- When I count my blessings, I count you and Dad twice.
- One of the things I want to whisper to Jesus is a ‘thank you’ for giving me the best parents in the world.
- Dear mom, I know life has been hard without Dad, but I just wanted you to know that when the storms came you covered for us all.
- Dear Mom and Dad, thank you for believing in me and making me aim for the best version of me.
I will stop here, but there is a lot to be grateful for. Send your Gratitude to God, to your siblings, to your friends, relatives, spouses and don’t forget to send one to me🥳
How do I send my gratitude messages? Send it as text messages and not chats, let it cost you a few Naira or dollars, it will be worth it!