- Wake them up in the morning for a devotion: there is no better way to help your partner at the beginning of the day than to pray with or remind them to pray. Call them over the phone, share your bible plan with them, hold their hands in prayers. If your partner is far away, a call or text reminding them to say hello to God and let God handle their day is a blessed act.
- Help them put on their shoes: I recall having to see a lady struggle to put on her heels, it felt good to help her out. Imagine that little act coming from your loved one. If he is struggling with his shoes don’t hesitate to help him get them on. Let her lean on you while she struggles into her heels, hold her, and support her, be a man!
- Help her with her bag: is this romantic or embarrassing? LOL, well a lot of men don’t like to hold a females handbag, but I don’t see anything wrong with it. You don’t have to wait until she’s carrying the weight of the world to help her with her belongings. If you are walking with bae, and she’s carrying a backpack you sense is heavy, help her with it! Lift the bag from her shoulder, she’s going to appreciate it!
- Wash her undies: one of my relationship mentors recently taught men how to wash ‘her’ undies on his Facebook page, and it’s the cutest article I have read in a while. You don’t want to see it dirty? Help them clean it up. Wash them gently and dry them well. https://www.facebook.com/275184356286672/posts/1141129183025514/
- Serve them breakfast: we’ve had breakfast in bed all the time and romantic pictures give us butterflies. It’s important not to lose the culture of serving each other. Love is all it is; sweet, passionate, understanding, sacrificial, and trusting. Build friendship and love with the little things.
- Pay their bills: I listen to a podcast where the speaker said “check your girlfriend’s phone, and buy her all those dresses she has saved “ that’s more like it. There is a different joy in having someone you love clear your bills once in a while. Ladies, Insist on paying for lunch or dinner, send him airtime too, send him money too. You don’t have to do it all the time, but when you get to— make it count. Read Also:Why You Need A Relationship Bank
- Gifts: we all love to untie wraps, the curiosity, the cute smile, the joy— it’s overwhelming! You can give without loving but you can never love without giving. _ Robert Louis Stevenson
- Pray for them: ‘If prayer is not the key, it is the hand that holds the key’ my friend made sure I mastered this quote and it is truly a master key. Life feels easier when you know that someone out there is telling the Lord about everything that concerns you. When you pray for your significant other; you clear the path for both of you, you create light for both of you in a dark world and you strengthen the bond between you two. Pray for the ones you love. It’s the most beautiful act on earth!