You are his glory.
You are his crown.
You are his gate.
You are his Favour.
you affect God.
What are you?
A babe, a girlfriend, a chic or a wife?
Glory or darkness,woman who are you ?
The first thing you should value about yourself darling… Is that you are made in his image, beautifully and wonderfully made. But we most times don’t get this reality because we are surrounded by people who make us want to live a life of ingratitude, a fake life I call it. The first step to succeeding in life is knowing who you are .
Who are you?
She stood gorgeous in front of the dressing mirror where she was forced to look at herself, the law of attraction … her attention was divided, until she looked and saw something else, a different woman, a different version of her. She wasn’t who she thought she is, she is a different woman. Right then she took a step closer and asked the other woman in the mirror” who are you?”
“the woman you have become. “she replied staring at her,before fading in to the darkness
Don’t ever let the greed to become someone else destroy the better person in you.
- She crashed on the cold floor after realization hits her, she was nothing more than a wrecked lady hiding in the beauty of clothes and accessories that adorned her at the right places. She was the kind of lady that wanted the credit and not the debit. She was the kind of lady that wanted someone else’s crown. The woman that didn’t want to walk with her brain but on her heels, the woman who only knew the worth of money in a shopping mall, saloon and all of that.
- She had rather stay for a long massage than get slayed by the Holy Spirit, yes she was that kind of woman that didn’t draw a line between wants and needs.
A woman that didn’t draw a line between wants and needs, that kind of woman is dangerous.
- She wants a rich man and an already made man she cries. “I don’t want to suffer, I don’t want to be the other woman in his life, I want to be the only woman in his mansion. “my darling now you know, you are the other woman.
If you are looking for a king,get ready to be the other woman. Because it takes a woman to crown a king.
- That woman that wants a man with a house,with wealth,with cars,a kitchen filled with utensils, baby that man already got a woman.
- She is that kind of woman that is seen everywhere else except the presence of God . That kind of woman doesn’t have a personal life, she leaves a life of belonging.
- She is that woman that wants to be called a queen, did she know? That queens fix each others crown, great women don’t take each other down, Nah! They ain’t in a competition.
Real queens stand together, they support each other, they fight for each other. Real queens are maidens of the Lord.
This woman is loss trying to become someone else’s that she has loose all sense of wanting to become who God has made her to be. Its so sad that that’s the life most of us are living right now and I can’t help it,but At least I can say something about it and pray that the Holy Spirit brings change to our lives.
The easiest way of avoiding a fake life and embracing what God has in store for you is to know who you really are.
- Know that You are the image of God.
I have notice that most women suffer here, they are timid about themselves, their looks, their speech and appearance.
Whether you are black or not, tall or short, fat or skinny. You are the image of God. So can you look into the mirror and not see you but God. You must understand that you are beautiful in and out. Jesus is a very beautiful God. Don’t surround yourself with people that always try to tame you, try to make you feel less important or ugly. No darling,you are valuable.
can I say something to you?
2. Be confident …
“ Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. ”
most times people tell me that they are ugly, I just look at them and nod my head. like really you need to see yourself, you are more than beautiful. but then I realize that what they need is not a touch of makeup but confident that’s what most of us lack. Make strength and dignity your clothing.smiles, kindness, wisdom. All of this helps build your confidence.
3. Fear of God.
“ Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all. Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. ”
The word of the Lord says it, the woman who fears the lord is to be praised, she is glorious, confident, beautiful and above all she summits to God.
The fear of the Lord brings holiness and holiness comes with beauty. My darling you surpass them all.
4. You must know that you are valuable.
that beautiful day, on the cross. He died for you, he bought you with a price. You are valuable ,you are expensive, he fought for you all the way, wearing a crown of thorn, he bled to pay for you. Do not neglect this act of Truelove. You are his treasure darling.
5.you must understand that you need help, you can’t get there alone. summit to authority, have mentors, keep wise friends, seek help. no one is to big enough to not be helped, instead of compete, find out what makes the difference and follow the steps. Life is to precious to waste on competitions, enjoy being yourself.
I hope that lady who is loss reads and ponder a little longer on this facts.
- the image of God
- fear of God
I know it’s hard to let go of all of the cute fantasy and starts to live in reality. But a little a step will do the miracle.
Stop living your life as if you were an accident, no! You are Gods divine creation.
Am talking to do woman who thinks she’s a mistake, no there is no mistake child, there is only a bad and wrong affairs. A child is a gift from the lord.
your parent might me wrong, but you, you are not. you are his divine creation.
you are his glory, sent to a parent to be revealed to this world. you will do signs and wonders!
Remember to ask the Holy Spirit for help, you can not do it by yourself. I love you, I know it’s hard but am right here, for you.
I love you dear kingdom woman!
You are his glory revealed, precious, fragile and emotional
You are strong, you are the image of God.